- 19 June 2014
Counseling Services offers professional support to students to address personal and social challenges.
- Actively assist students in resolving existing problems and preventing potential problems as well as personal awareness and skills necessary to overcome problems
- To enhance and encourage psychological well being
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism and service delivery to students
- Provide crisis intervention and psychosocial support to students.
- Individual counselling
- Attend to emergencies
- Crisis intervention
- Walk in screening
- Referrals for external treatment
- Self help resources